cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Deprecate "platform update" command?
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 02:03:19 GMT
I like Josh's suggestion to leave the upgrade command in, even if it just
maps to remove & add (for the record, we do this for cca).  I also agree
with Tommy's concern that we shouldn't remove blindly (for the record, in
cca we warn and prompt for input that it will remove everything first).

For those that don't treat platforms as artefacts, it seems not uncommon to
keep platforms in version control -- in which case this new type of upgrade
should not be dangerous or anything.

-Michal