cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [mobile-spec] consistency and reliability
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 23:01:37 GMT
I've seen that in the past and it usually happens due to misuse of jasmine,
which seems unfortunately quite brittle.  Specifically, if done() isn't
called, or an async event fires after a test has already failed / timed out
and calls done(), or registers new tests with it() etc, weird things will
happen.

Usually its a sign that a test is not handling failures appropriately, but
it is a bit unfortunate that jasmine is so brittle.

-Michal