cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Independent platform release summary
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 14:56:23 GMT
So it looks like Today 1-3 EST or Friday 1-3 EST are the best times.  I'm
going to start the ball rolling to do this TODAY, but if that proves too
short notices we'll move it to Friday.

I'll email out links to hangout at 12:30 or so, and I'm hoping Steven can
make it before 2pm since he's been most active with releases recently.

-Michal