cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Independent platform release summary
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 18:13:45 GMT
Marcel, I added the goal for "latest-and-greatest" which is a good idea.  I
think your other goals are already covered with what's there.  Again, I
wanted to be brief.  "Do not confuse developers" goal hopefully covers your
points about communication and information (and going into detail is
imposing specific strategies to reach that goal).

-Michal