cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugman issues/questions
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 21:04:25 GMT
```
$ plugman owner ls org.apache.cordova.core.file
$ plugman owner add username org.apache.cordova.core.file
$ plugman owner rm username org.apache.cordova.core.file
```

plugins.cordova.io basically uses npm code on the backend, so it's similar
(substitute package for plugin). Each plugin on plugins.cordova.io has
owners -- i.e. people that have permissions to publish updates to the
plugin, "ls" here lists all owners (and their emails). Similarly "add" and
"rm" removes owners for each plugin.