cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build signed archives using CLI
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 19:02:26 GMT
Liking Subhag's proposal.
Agree with Jesse on using conventions as a default plus config.xml -- with
overrides/env-vars possible. The only caveat for including info in the
config.xml is, the config.xml data is copied into the iOS platform and will
be included in the .app bundle, and will leak information (even though
harmless, since it shouldn't contain passwords, etc) -- so maybe that is
not desirable, using config.xml.

We will need to provide the password each time at least for iOS, since we
need to unlock the keychain for code signing.

<

> don’t

Just

Cordova from