cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Personal introduction: Tony Homer
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 15:34:57 GMT
Fun fact #3 - that was a great intro Tony! Very excited to have your
expertise here!

The bug tracker is definitely a good place to look to see what needs doing.
Although, if there's anything you're particularly interested in doing, then
do that! I've enabled your email on the JIRA to be able to assign issues.