cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: android app crashes, performing async tasks before loadUrl
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 14:20:42 GMT
The ask had come up by someone, but I can't find the email now.

My thinking at the time was that if you've customized the native code, then
that's a bit going outside of our "we promise to not change a thing" zone.
And if you were savvy enough to modify your Activity.java, then you'd be
able to keep up with these kinds of changes.

Is it that all worklight clients are broken by this? Or are there just some
that have customized?

That said, I think your suggested fix is a great idea. It'll ease the
upgrade and add the option for customizing prefs. Let's update the default
template to call the override though.