cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Build signed archives using CLI
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2014 19:18:25 GMT
AFAIK, I don't think there's any technical roadblocks. Just need a proposal
for how it should look, and then a patch & docs to add it!

For Android's hot-off-the-press gradle support, you can set an environment
variable that points to a .properties file for signing builds. This shows
one way to go about it, but I'm not in love with the .properties idea.