cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Change default path of ".cordova" folder
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2014 11:15:29 GMT
Hi Dam,

The code for that is here:

https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/blob/master/cordova-lib/src/cordova/util.js#L31

So, looks like if you set your HOME / USERPROFILE variable to somewhere
else that might do it.

You can also try and manage your downloads separately and do things via:
cordova platform add /path/to/cordova-android
cordova plugin add a.b.c --searchpath=/where/my/plugins/live

Even better would be if there was a CORDOVA_HOME variable... Which I'm sure
we'd be fine to add given a pull request :)