cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Build signed archives using CLI
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 11:39:36 GMT
For Android Gradle, what's in (and experimental) right now:

Environment variable "RELEASE_SIGNING_PROPERTIES_FILE" points to a
.properties file that contains:

storeFile=relative/path/to/keystore.p12
storePassword=SECRET1
storeType=pkcs12
keyAlias=DebugSigningKey
keyPassword=SECRET2

Topics to discuss:

1) Combine platform info into one file, or leave separate?
 - Leaning towards together
2) have config.xml point to signing info?
 - I think no, since signing info you often want to not check in / keep
secure

Strawman:
If a file "cordova-keys.json" exists as a sibling to www/, then use it. It
should look like:
{
  "android": {
    "storeFile": "relative/path.p12"
  },
  "ios": {
  },
}

Android signs debug builds as well (not sure if other platforms do this
too?), so maybe also allow
  "android-release" as an alias for "android", and
  "android-debug"