cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Android] Third Party WebView Reference Implementation
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 14:24:54 GMT
Good idea (I think)!

In my mind there's two main things wrong with our current abstractions:
1. WebView plugins should extend a class instead of implement an interface.
  - Reason: You can't make *any* changes to an interface without breaking
the compile for everyone that implements it
2. We need to reduce the amount of copy & pasted code between the
implementations.