cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Fu, Junwei" <junwei...@intel.com>
Subject RE: plugin with AAR
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 01:53:30 GMT

Thanks,
Junwei.
-----Original Message-----
From: iclelland@google.com [mailto:iclelland@google.com] On Behalf Of Ian Clelland
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 3:12 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Cc: Hu, Ningxin
Subject: Re: plugin with AAR

"Work in progress" is serious here. I wouldn't count on the Gradle build being completely
stable until you see a 3.7 or a 4.0 release candidate.

If you're developing plugins with specialized build requirements using Gradle, we're very
eager to accommodate you. Just be aware that it's a moving target at this point.

Ian