cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Joshi, Pavankumar" <Jos...@fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Subject FileTransferError object exception Property
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 00:23:40 GMT
Hello devs,

I am testing mobilespec 3.6.3 on android 4.4.3 device.

I have written a test case where "FileTransfer download" method fails and an error callback
is called with FileTransferError object.
I check that always the exception object is null.
I have tested with multiple scenarios so that FileTransfer methods fail and an error callback
is called with FileTransferError object.
Always the exception field of FileTransferError object is null.

Kindly let me know if "exception" file id ever used and suggest me a scenario where I can
get a valid value for exception field.

I had to write to dev list because the documentation is almost not there for this field.

Thanks and Regards
Pavan Joshi