cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Joshi, Pavankumar" <Jos...@fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Subject mobilespec 3.6.3 contact test case failing and JIRA raised
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 23:07:03 GMT
Hello devs,

Currently I am testing mobilespec 3.6.3 on Android 4.4.3 device and found that a test casecontacts.spec.21
fails. When I looked into the issue there was a JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5308 raised for the similar issue. When I incorporated
the changes suggested by Toda Shingo in the JIRA the test case is working fine.
The error Is Contact.save() call failure callback even if contact data is successfully saved
on device. The JIRA is unassigned and unresolved.

Please can you have a look at the JIRA and let us know if there is a problem with contacts
plugin.

Regards
Pavan Joshi