cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Joshi, Pavankumar" <>
Subject Whitelist Test case failing in Mobilespec 3.6.3
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 01:11:44 GMT
Hello devs,

I am currently testing mobilespec 3.6.3 and I found a test case failing in whitelist.
The test case is written like
itShouldMatch('file:///foo.html', [ ]);

As I understand that a new whitelist URL file:///foo.html<file:///\\foo.html> is added
and then tested for the pattern "[]". The API whitelist.isUrlWhiteListed(url);  returns false
which means that blank patterns are not allowed.
But the test cases expects the return value to be true. Hence the test case fails.

Now is it the mistake of the test case or the API? What should I do to make this test case

Please can you tell me where is an explanation about Whitelist "match" and "test" API explained
and what does a pattern stand for?

Thanks in advance

Thanks and Regards
Pavan Joshi