cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tools Release
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2014 15:49:02 GMT
So my read of the shrinkwrap thread is to put it on hold until it matures more, and in the
meantime do pinning. I'm looking at the 3.7.x branches and master, and I see a lack of pinning.

It also looks like the tools release vote is pending a restart, so I'm thinking now would
be a good time to add the pinning, both to the 3.7.x branches and to master.

I can do that today, or Steve would you prefer to do it? I'm also thinking the tools-release-process.md
should be updated to add the pinning steps, but wasn't sure when/if you were going to rip
out the shrinkwrap steps.