cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "John M. Wargo" <jwarg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugman issues/questions
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 22:05:31 GMT
Shaz,

Thanks. I just tried it against my registry entry and was able to get it to work.  There's
a bug in plugman - if I don't provide a plugin ID, I get weird errors.

For example, if I issue "plugman owner ls" and don't provide a plugin ID, I get a 404 error
rather than something like "You did't provide a plugin name" I'll create a ticket.