cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tyler Freeman <ty...@drumpants.com>
Subject Fixed javascript not loading when activity restarted after exiting with Back button
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 02:09:30 GMT
Hi Joe and everyone!

New contributor here, first I want to say thanks for all your work on
Cordova! It's come a long way since I first tried it as PhoneGap several
years ago. You've enabled me to make my apps much more quickly now! So
thanks for that!

I found a bug in the Android platform and went ahead and fixed it and
made a pull request:

https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/pull/128

It was such a small change I don't really have time to make a whole Jira
issue, etc. Tried to explain it as best I can in the pull request, hope
that's enough!

Thanks!

Tyler

--
Tyler Freeman

DrumPants: A Wearable Controller Platform
http://www.drumpants.com