cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Matteo Sisti Sette <>
Subject This list lacks unsubscrbe instructions
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 12:23:21 GMT
Usually, at the end of every email received from a mailing list, there
is a link to unsubscribe or instructions to do so (such as "send a
message to whatever address with whatever subject to unsubscribe from
this list").

I don't see anything of this in this mailing list and that's
disappointing. I had never seen a mailing list lacking this before.

I'm sure I'll quickly figure out how to unsubscribe, but I suggest the
list managers to fix this.

On 02/10/14 03:17, Andrew Grieve wrote:
> There's been a couple bugs come in for Android where our update script has
> failed to bring a project in line with what would be created for a new
> project: CB-7683, CB-6772
> We could put more effort into writing transformations into the update
> script, but I think it might be more pragmatic to just tell people to
> "platform rm android && platform add android".
> Thoughts?

View raw message