cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime LUCE <max...@touchify.co>
Subject RE: Adding node-webkit as a platform
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2014 01:24:11 GMT
Ok I wait for your report to start my researches.

Maxime LUCE
Touchify, CEO

+33 6 28 60 72 34 | skype: maximeluce
maxime@touchify.co | http://touchify.co

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jesse [mailto:purplecabbage@gmail.com]
Envoyé : samedi 18 octobre 2014 03:06
À : dev@cordova.apache.org
Objet : Re: Adding node-webkit as a platform

Yeah, I think it would be awesome if we could decouple cordova-cli and cordova-plugman from
each and every platform, but given the recent
version+pinning discussions, this may be hard to get through.

I will play try to play with it a bit (over the weekend) and report back.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com