cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <>
Subject RE: [VOTE] 3.6.4 Windows Release
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 16:56:06 GMT
I vote +1
*	Checked package files - there is missing file
*	Ran coho verify-archive over the relevant repo
*	Verified ability to create and run Cordova app with windows platform
*	Tested building and running app with --phone, --win, --archs flags (successfully build and
*	Validated created apps via Cert Kit
*	Verified supporting of --target key
*	Run medic tests

Missing RELEASENOTES file is not a critical bag, so I still vote +1.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Gill []
Sent: Wednesday, October 1, 2014 2:05 AM
Subject: [VOTE] 3.6.4 Windows Release

Please review and vote on this 3.6.4 Windows Release.

Release issue:

Repos ready to be released have been published to

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
cordova-windows: 3.6.4 (b940eca6fe)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to NPM, and post the
corresponding blog post.
Voting guidelines:
Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Used `license-checker` to ensure all dependencies have Apache-compatible licenses

View raw message