cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] 3.6.4 WP8 Release
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 16:56:59 GMT
I vote +1
*	Checked package files - missing RELEASENOTES.md file
*	Ran coho verify-archive over the relevant repo
*	Verified ability to create and run Cordova app with wp8 platform
*	Verified supporting of --target key

Missing RELEASENOTES file is not a critical bag, so I still vote +1.

Thx!
Sergey
-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Gill [mailto:stevengill97@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 1, 2014 2:09 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] 3.6.4 WP8 Release

Please review and vote on this 3.6.4 WP8 Release.

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-7661

Repos ready to be released have been published to
dist/dev:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-7661
The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
cordova-wp8: 3.6.4 (d38917ba3c)
Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to NPM, and post the
corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Used `license-checker` to ensure all dependencies have Apache-compatible licenses