cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Independent platform release summary
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 19:01:50 GMT
On Oct 7, 2014, at 2:13 PM, Michal Mocny <mmocny@chromium.org> wrote:

> "Do not confuse developers" goal hopefully covers your points about communication and
information

It partially covers it.

To be more explicit, I'm trying to turn a negative goal into a positive goal. So instead of
"how do we not mess this up" I'm going for "what are we really trying to achieve".

And I'm also trying to twist a cordova-dev goal into a cordova-user goal. I don't think we
know what the ideal user experience is, so it is hard to talk about how to achieve that.