cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Independent platform release summary
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2014 20:06:06 GMT
After all this discussion, it's a bit unclear to me where we are currently at. So I took a
shot at capturing it in writing it for coho/docs/versioning-and-release-strategy.md.

https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/pull/53

I intend this to be the "Current State" of the discussion, not the "End State".

If I have captured the current state correctly, I'd like to merge this, and we can continue
to discuss and do more pull requests as we refine these ideas.