cordova-dev mailing list archives

From <Steve.Wil...@bentley.com>
Subject Cordova Android < 3.5.1 XAS Security Vulnerability -- possibility of releasing a 2.7-based patched version
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 14:33:49 GMT
We have released applications in the Google Play store based on Cordova 2.7.0 and have received
notification from Google that these apps are vulnerable to an Android Cordova security issue
(http://cordova.apache.org/announcements/2014/08/04/android-351.html).

Upgrading to Cordova 3.5.1 would require significant work on our part. Is there any possibility
that you can release a patched Cordova Android version based on 2.7 that would fix this security
vulnerability?

Please let me know whether you think this would be possible on your part. Thank you!

Thanks,
Steve Wilson