cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Edna Y Morales <eymor...@us.ibm.com>
Subject [iOS] ViewController whitelist visibility to command delegate
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 16:07:27 GMT

Hi all,

I am trying to get visibility of the view controller whitelist in the
cordova-plugin-whitelist so that the whitelist tests that are run can be
compared against the view controller whitelist instead of a whitelist with
only the given patterns provided in the tests themselves. One way I can
tell to do it, is to add a view controller whitelist reference in the
CDVCommandDelegate (like there is one for settings). I don't really see an
issue with this since it is readonly, but I was hoping to get some feedback
on whether this is the right thing to do or if I should go about it a
different way.

Thanks,
Edna Morales