cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.6.1 Release - Rebooted thread
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 20:44:48 GMT
I don't know what happened in that commit either. Looks like a typo to me. But that 3.6.3 js
is in all the platform repos. So other than being a bit of a weird version number, I think
it is OK.

My guess is that something may have gone wrong on an npm publish, and Steve bumped the version
of cordova-js from 3.6.0 -> 3.6.1 -> 3.6.2 -> 3.6.3

marcelk-macbook:cordova-android marcelk$ npm info cordova-js
npm http GET https://registry.npmjs.org/cordova-js
npm http 200 https://registry.npmjs.org/cordova-js

{ name: 'cordova-js',
enabling cross-platform native mobile development of applications using HTML, CSS and JavaScript.',
  'dist-tags': { latest: '3.6.2', rc: '3.6.3' },
  versions:
     '3.1.1',
     '3.5.0',
     '3.5.1',