cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] 3.6.0 Cadence Release
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 15:23:47 GMT
I'm looking at the 3.6.x branch of the wp8 repo, and seeing some strange things:

- the 3.6.0 tag is not at the head of the 3.6.x branch. It's not at the head of master either.
It looks to be on a branch that has no head. Doesn't make sense to me.
- the addition of "bundledDependencies" to the package.json [f5453b9] is not in the 3.6.x
branch. But it is on that unnamed branch with the 3.6.0 tag.
- the removal of "-dev" from package.json [f6690f1] is not fully in the 3.6.x branch. It still
says "-dev" in the description property. But it is on that unnamed branch with the 3.6.0 tag.

I'm thinking this should get cleaned up before packaging. I could cherry-pick the 2 commits
from the unnamed branch to the 3.6.x branch and visually inspect the resulting package.json,
and move the 3.6.0 tag, or is there a different approach that should be used here?

I'll package up windows and android in the meantime.