cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Cordova CSS error on Android 4.4.x
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 21:58:10 GMT
Hey

I just tested on KitKat the 3.6.0 release and I noticed the page when you
first create a Cordova application is Black.  It's the correct colour on L,
but that's not super helpful since L isn't even on any devices at the
moment AFAIK.

Has there been any changes that would cause the background colour to be
black? I know I could check the commit log, but I'm hoping this is faster.
 I'm probably going to -1 the release because of this, since this seems
like a pretty obvious problem.