cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gonzalez <martin.c.glez.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Plugins Release
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2014 20:02:10 GMT
Archana, can you test the file plugin without any other plugin present?
Also, can you provide the jasmine report? it can may be handy to take a
look a it.
We are discussing the file plugin failures cross all platforms in this Jira
item: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-7375

Thanks

--
Regards,