cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gonzalez <martin.c.glez.g...@gmail.com>
Subject android app crashes, performing async tasks before loadUrl
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 18:08:19 GMT
Hi devs,

I'm getting some problems performing async tasks (android.os.AsyncTask)
over android 3.6.x master, using native code before performing loadUrl().
I've found out that onCreate it doesn't setup config and preferences
anymore, that code it was moved to init() method.

I'm just wondering, why this code was moved to init(), and removed from
onCreate()?
This is the commit and its subject, but there's no JIRA item related.

Un-deprecate CordovaActivity.init() - it's needed to tweak prefs in
onCreate, by Andrew Grieve
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-android.git;a=commit;h=a14c7942557fbaea41438bd3fe104b47997d8371

Thanks.
--