cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: plugin with AAR
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 19:11:40 GMT
"Work in progress" is serious here. I wouldn't count on the Gradle build
being completely stable until you see a 3.7 or a 4.0 release candidate.

If you're developing plugins with specialized build requirements using
Gradle, we're very eager to accommodate you. Just be aware that it's a
moving target at this point.

Ian