cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Incompatible changes on cordova-crosswalk-engine plugin
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2014 18:42:40 GMT
As a heads-up for anyone relying on cordova-crosswalk-engine (for upcoming
demos and such things), I've just landed a change there that relies on a
corresponding change in cordova-android.

I merged in the external-whitelist changes from cordova-android/master to
the 4.0.x branch earlier today, which includes some breaking changes to
CordovaWebView and subclasses.

If you're using cordova-android 4.0.x from earlier than today (before
commit 31b1a82), then you'll want to use cordova-crosswalk-engine 969f5c2
(without bundled libs) or ec9c34c (with bundled libs)

If you update 4.0.x to today's version, then you need at least
cordova-crosswalk-engine 752dc3a (no libs) or 68738f0 (with libs)

Ian