cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Plugins Release
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2014 17:34:39 GMT
I've seen the same thing with the new test runner.. it appears that the
framework itself is rather fragile, and certain things, like calling done()
twice within a test, will cause the whole test runner to go wonky.

The file tests did this a couple of weeks ago, and I resolved it with
CB-7431; I was running into it again this morning with the Contacts tests
on Android, but the CB-7532 fix seems to have helped that.