cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Is there any plan to make InAppBrowser plugin based on CordovaWebView
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 13:08:06 GMT
On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 2:23 AM, julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmobile@gmail.com
> wrote:

> About the WKWebView and UIWebView being the only renderers because the
> apple rule, ludei's cocoonjs uses their own renderer based on chromium

Do you have a source for that claim? It would be incredibly cool (and maybe
even possible, according to a strict reading of Apple's review guidelines),
but I can't confirm it.

The closest thing that I can find is their Webview+ project, for Android
4.0+ (http://support.ludei.com/hc/en-us/articles/201952993), and the
release notes announcing it (
http://support.ludei.com/hc/en-us/articles/201941147-CocoonJS-v2-0-0), but
also only for Android.