cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject 3.6.1 Release - Rebooted thread
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 20:17:35 GMT
Marcel's suggestions :

Here is more specifics on what I'd suggest:

- on the 3.6.x branch of all the platforms and tools in git, modify VERSION
and/or package.json to bump the version to 3.6.1. Create a new 3.6.1 tag at
this new head of the 3.6.x branches. Do not move the 3.6.0 tags.
- build new archives of these 3.6.1 images and post them to dist-dev. Do
not publish them to npm.
- do a vote based on the contents of dist-dev. For testing, use --usegit
after verifying dist-dev matches the git content (a script could do the
verify).
- after the vote passes, publish 3.6.1 to npm at the same time as promoting
from dist-dev to dist.

Going forward, publishing rc's to npm before the vote isn't possible,
because the version in package.json would need to be modified between rc
and final.

Let's do this!
I am trying to get everything together on my end for the 3.6.1 release, as
I will be in-transit all next week.

However, it appears we have jumped to a 3.6.3 tag on cordova-js, I am
attempting to build the 3.6.1 tagged repo .... not sure what is up with
that.
I don't understand this commit :
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-js.git;a=commit;h=906b34c0a450f4d5c1d631369eec549c13bbf430

===

Running "compile:test" (compile) task
generated cordova.test.js @ 3.6.3 in 25ms

Running "compile:windows" (compile) task
generated cordova.windows.js @ 3.6.3 in 20ms

Running "compile:windows8" (compile) task
generated cordova.windows8.js @ 3.6.3 in 19ms

@purplecabbage
risingj.com