cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] 3.6.0 Cadence Release (attempt 2)
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 22:43:07 GMT
I have applied Josh's changes to master, and cherry-picked into the 3.6.x
branch.
I have updated 3.6.x package.json with the correct version number, and
re-tagged it 3.6.0.
wp8 should be good to go.

Should just be this now:
coho create-archive -r wp8 -r windows --dest cordova-dist-dev/$JIRA --tag
3.6.0

@purplecabbage
risingj.com