cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] 3.6.0 Cadence Release
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 23:42:18 GMT
I believe we are good to go for packaging, uploading and starting a new
vote thread.
Marcel, do you want to do the honors?

We need to add Android to the command as it was retagged also :

coho create-archive -r wp8 -r windows -r android --dest
cordova-dist-dev/$JIRA --tag 3.6.0

@purplecabbage
risingj.com