cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] 3.6.1 Cadence Release (redo of 3.6.0)
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2014 01:03:14 GMT
I have updated cordova-windows, and cordova-wp8 and retagged 3.6.1

I am not sure if these will fail in an npm published world, and it is not
easy to test, so I am not sure what to do next.

https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/blob/master/cordova-lib/src/cordova/platforms.js#L53
https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/blob/master/cordova-lib/src/cordova/platforms.js#L76

These subdirs are used throughout cordova-lib, however they only exist when
the platform came from git.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com