cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Tools Release 3.6.3-0.2.12
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 01:25:23 GMT
By default, npm install will install all modules listed as dependencies.
With the --production flag, npm will not install modules listed in
devDependencies.

I will just ignore the Warning on connect and not respin.

The warning is that connect is old from 2011, and I think is no longer need
it for cordova-js that I'm aware. we can remove it for the next release and
probably do a clean across all repos and see what else is stale to bump the
version or remove.

Also for next release lets "npm install --production" that way is less
files to be downloaded by end users when installing form npm.

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>