cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next Cordova Release
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 00:45:23 GMT
Go Steve !!! It looks like you had a great vacation all energized

Should we make cordova-lib also 3.7.0 ? cordova-cli is essentially
cordova-lib in most part. Also for us to remember that cordova-cli 3.7.x
depends on cordova-lib 3.7.x and keep them green son on going forward.
Allowing for releases and branch consistency, like having a cordova-lib
branches 3.7.x and 4.0.x

+1 on keeping dependencies fresh and pinned regardless of the shrinkwrap
outcome.

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>