cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next Cordova Release
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 01:56:25 GMT
Steven,
  If it's not too much extra work lets try to keep travis-ci and appveyor
most of the time green. Now they show red.
if cordova-lib depends on npm cordova-js, then land the changes in
cordova-js let's vote and publish, and then land changes in cordova-lib
keeping CI always green.

Again if it's not too overhead.

I also see that ci.cordova.io is red on cli, not sure what the problem is
there something about parsing package.json

<csantana23@gmail.com>