cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] 3.6.0 Cadence Release
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 19:20:49 GMT
Marcel sounds good approach for consistency and less confusion. but if
something goes wrong with voting again, we will have to do a 3.6.2
Can we publish to npm as it as 3.6.1-rc1, I think in the past we use to
something similar with with git tags.
If vote passes then we can publish the same content as 3.6.1, and unpublish
3.6.1-rc from npm

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>