cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Archana Naik <naik.arch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Plugins Release
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2014 21:14:52 GMT
Ok guys thanks for all help. Looks like its a combination of test-framework
and older kindle fire devices. Only running file tests I get few known
failures on older devices but new devices they all pass.
I am not too concerned about older device failures and happy that new
device is passing all file tests.
Now, only mystery is running all plugins tests together makes file tests
fail on new device. :) Something to look into.

Nevertheless, i feel better about plugins release.

Archana