cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Archana Naik <naik.arch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Plugins Release
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2014 17:22:57 GMT
I am not sure if they are blockers. Mostly not. I am seeing about 12
failures. spec 83, 84, 100,104,105,106108,110,113,114116,125,126127,128.
I am also seeing weird thing about mobilespec reporting the failures. It
reports each failure twice and runs the whole autotests twice. On top
window i see "finished in 50.0003s" "finished in 14.209s" twice. Ofcourse
second run reports almost double the failures coz it adds from previous run.

As far as plugin release goes, i think we will need sometime in debugging
these failures as well as mobilespec reporting bugs. I suppose we can go
ahead with release and I will fix in parallel in master branch of file
plugin.
sounds good?

Archana