cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Frederico Galvão <frederico.gal...@pontoget.com.br>
Subject Re: <input type=“number”> working in Chrome but not on Cordova app. Samsung device using KitKat
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 20:03:11 GMT
<lazyness>I used to have a link bookmarked on stackoverflow</lazyness>
Here are two links that mentions overall which devices have that problem:
http://stackoverflow.com/q/23205511
http://stackoverflow.com/q/11134903

The devices I have in hand that show that behaviour, however, are Samsung
Galaxy S2 and Samsung Galaxy S3, as I don't have any old Tabs, HTC or
Xperia in hand.

I ended up implementing the last option, with a user defined setting that
changes what type should numeric inputs be like in the whole application.
As it's an different view(SPA), the input is recreated by the time the
setting is modified.

> Thanks Frederico for your awesome answer on this, do you have a blacklist
> of devices that you know about?
>

> On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 4:54 PM, Frederico Galvão <
> frederico.galvao@pontoget.com.br> wrote:
>
> > You're welcome!

> > > Awesome reply! I have modified the type to be a text type... That's
> fine
> > > for now because I am testing the app...
> > >
> > > Thank you!

> and