cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Frederico Galvão <frederico.gal...@pontoget.com.br>
Subject Re: Manual edit of Android platform class file.
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 11:09:06 GMT
You can use the config.xml file at the root of your cordova project to
specify the desired orientation without having to mess with the android
files directly with a tag like such:

<preference name="Orientation" value="landscape" />

Please check
http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.5.0/config_ref_index.md.html#The%20config.xml%20File
for the reference on this preference.

--