cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ankit Tekriwal <ankittekriwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Want to join the Apache Cordova Open Source Developer Community
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 20:23:04 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I am Ankit Kumar Tekriwal from Bangalore, India. I am currently working in
Adobe Systems India Pvt. Ltd. as a software engineer( White box tester).

>From past a few months I have been thinking to contribute on open source
development. Today I was going through the open source communities and
found that there are 140 projects that ASF currently works on and there is
an enormous amount of opportunity here to work on. So, I browsed through
all the projects and found Apache Cordova to be a suitable one.

I am new to IT industry as I have joined Adobe a year back only. Please
guide me in my initial steps.
Exited to get started.

Thanks & Regards,
Ankit Kumar tekriwal