cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Puneet Kaur <puneet.gk...@gmail.com>
Subject adding sugar platform to cordova
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2014 12:35:55 GMT
Can someone please review and merge this pull request :
https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/83 ?

Also would be sending pull request to cordova-js and different plugin repo.

Would request the cordova committers to kindly merge the pull request soon
so that I can send the pull request to plugins too. (Sending pull request
to plugin makes no sense until this is merged)

Also we would like to submit the code for the cordova-sugar project to be
held under the apache as the other platforms are. How to go about the same
? Can someone please help us with it ?